A leading supplier of custom bearings and bearing standards to the aerospace and industrial markets is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. The company located in Poughkeepsie, New York, has a history of building some of the highest quality bearings in the industry. The Business Development Manager will target new customers, technologies, programs, and subsequent implementation of successful sales and marketing strategies that drive profitable growth. They will target companies in aerospace, medical equipment, semiconductor equipment, and general industrial.
- Regularly arrange meetings with new and existing customers to pursue new business partnerships.
- Prepare and present company and technical presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Manage price vs cost while remaining cognizant of company target margins.
- Facilitate additional growth by providing target accounts and strategic plans to sales team.
- Negotiate customer long term awards (LTA) and commercial contracts while mitigating risk to the company.
- Provide input for pricing decisions.
- Additional responsibilities based on the needs of the company.