Maintenance Sales Representative
Pentastar Aviation •
The successful Maintenance Sales Representative reporting to the VP of Maintenance will meet or exceed goals set for sales performance based on individual and team driven objectives resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction, customer retention, and overall company success. The successful candidate will collaborate with a high performance management team for business development.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
o Promote Pentastar Aviation’s Avionics, Maintenance and Interior Refurbishment services as well as a supportive role for other Pentastar Aviation services.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with great persistence to follow through on a sale.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of large business aircraft fleet maintenance operations and the vendor support of such fleets.
- Will be expected to travel a minimum of 25% per year in order to build and maintain relationship’s with current and perspective customers. Majority of time to be spent at Company Headquarters in Waterford, MI at the inception of the assignment.
- Promote Pentastar Aviaton’s services providing each client/prospect with technical knowledge and experience, and offer advice and recommendations for maintenance services and practices that will benefit their flight operations.
- Maintain Pentastar Aviation’s client/prospect database with accurate names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, and aircraft information, for each client/prospect flight department in assigned territory.
- Attend various industry trade shows as appropriate to:
o Maintain a strong and positive industry presence.
o Maintain technical proficiency and stay informed on current issues and industry trends
- Attend technical training, computer training, and/or professional development classes/seminars in order to enhance sales abilities and overall success.
The successful candidate will:
Minimum Educational/Training/Competency Requirements:
- Embrace the Pentastar Aviation Sales philosophy and structure.
- Will be trusted with and expected to protect confidential information and to operate with exceptional operational integrity.
- Will be expected to be self-directed and responsible for maintaining effective and logical prioritization of the workloads of the position.
- Will be expected to perform all other related duties based on need.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Pentastar Aviation is an equal opportunity employer
- High School Diploma
- FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Ratings a plus
- Minimum of five years’ experience in corporate Avionics and Maintenance sales
- High levels of computer literacy and ability
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC