o Government & Defense
- 7+ years experience selling in Aerospace industry
- Experience with customers in the following categories:
o UAS (Manufacturers & civilian)
o Certified General Aviation aircraft manufacturers
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Requirements – Systems knowledge of Salesforce.com and ERP.
- Proven history of aviation sales success
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well and interact with executive-level customers and high net-worth individuals
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, trade magazines, business journals, technical papers and regulatory documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with clientele, dealers, and industry partners.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will primarily be in the field, meeting prospective customers. Candidates will need to work autonomously outside a formal office and formal team environment.
DeltaHawk Engines, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.