REMOTE Regional Sales Manager - Upper Midwest Region
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with an industry-leading supplier of corporate aircraft services to find a Regional Sales Manager for their Upper Midwest Region. This is a remote position with up to 50% travel. Our client provides a variety of services to include AOG, Maintenance, Avionics, Paint, Interior and FBO on corporate aircraft. While the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving business primarily into the Dayton, OH facility, they are responsible for working the Upper Midwest Territory to include Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, and upper Michigan.
- High focus on customer relationships, customer contact, and customer focused consulting.
- Primarily focusing on the Dayton OH (DAY) Facility but open to filling all facilities (SC, TN, GA) with King Air to Gulfstream.
- Must maintain regular contact with all current and prospective client flight departments in assigned territory by means of executing standard cold call and travel schedule needs, acquiring information for each flight department's maintenance requirements as well as cultivating new sales opportunities.
- Promote Company’s services providing each client/prospect with technical knowledge and experience and offer advice and recommendations for maintenance services and practices that will benefit their individual flight operations.
- Maintain Company’s client/prospect database with accurate names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, and aircraft information, for each client/prospect flight department in assigned territory.
- Attend various industry trade shows as appropriate to: Promote Company's Avionics and Maintenance services as well as a supportive role for other Company services; Maintain a strong and positive industry presence; Stay informed on current issues and industry trends.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with great persistence to follow through on a sale.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 5-10 years proven corporate aviation maintenance, avionics, and refurbishment sales preferred.
- Proven track record of selling and maintaining customer relationships in the King Air, Citation, to Hawker markets.
- Large Cabin (Challenger, Global, Gulfstream) experience a plus, but not required.
- Well versed in working trade shows.
- Ability and willingness to travel in the region up to 50% of the time as needed.
- Living in region a plus, but not required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)