Regional Sales Director – North East Region
Traxxall Technologies, Inc. •
The Regional Sales Director is tasked with targeting new customers, prospecting, qualifying, and driving TRAXXALL Services sales within the assigned territory. This position will work report into the President of TRAXXALL Services, Inc.
TRAXXALL was founded in 2013 and we have experienced tremendous growth in our short history. We currently have over 150 employees worldwide and we are continuing our grow our team and our customer base. We are a very nimble company who go above and beyond to provide First-Class Customer Service and team that with our leading-edge software.
OVERVIEW OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- An individual with a background in sales and preferably with an aviation background.
- Self-starter, autonomous work ethic with excellent time management skills and a can-do attitude.
- Tech-savvy individual, eager to grasp and adopt new technology.
- A high-functioning, driven and outgoing person able to adapt to any scenario.
- Experience selling services or products to aircraft operators an advantage.
- Able to convert sales leads to contracts.
- Ability to travel within assigned region.
- Responsible for generating new business within the region
- Develop and/or maintain and improves business relations with all clients and partners
- Demonstrate our services and solutions with online demonstrations, personal visits and participation at conferences.
- Prospect for opportunities by phone and personal visits.
- Take ownership of sales leads, make contact with customers, determine their needs and convert the opportunity to a sale.
- Manage the sales process from end to end which may take several months of follow-up and perseverance.
- Manage a regional quota with monthly targets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of sales experience preferred
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with and comfortable working in a remote environment
- General Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Jetnet or Amstat not a requirement but a plus
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)