At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking an experienced SAP Sales & Distribution – Systems & Data Analyst to join the Offer to Cash (O2C) organization, who is an expert in the SAP Sales & Distribution module. Requires expertise in process, configuration and development of the SAP Sales & Distribution module, as well as set up and finance-related integration. The chosen candidate will play a key role in defining, designing, configuring, and implementing solutions to meet the business requirements of a growing aerospace and defense company. The job entails applying significant SAP experience to meet commercial and government contracts requirements of a complex international corporation. This position is located in St. Louis, MO.
- Use your considerable SAP Sales & Distribution experience to identify design and configure options based on business requirements and industry standards
- Understand the implications of SAP configuration choices made, and collaborate across agile teams to ensure a cohesive system solution
- In an Scaled Agile environment, work cross-functionally with other business units, value streams, product owners, industry assist partners, and other team members to define business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans
- Perform system functionality testing in support of integration and implementation
- Support production processing of your agile team’s functional capability, troubleshooting, and resolve reported issues and system-generated alerts/alarms in coordination with direct system users, business subject matter experts and other IT personnel
- Fulfill user-requested system changes, supporting a full lifecycle of change management processes
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years’ experience as a systems analyst or business analyst with the SAP Sales & Distribution module in a complex system environment, with a firm understanding of commercial and government requirements
- Integration between SAP and external systems
- S4 HANA experience ( 2+years)
- Fiori experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of applications and processes in a large and complex business environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Finance or technical background in solution development
- Experience working in integrated product teams
- Finance or technical degree
- Significant aerospace and defense knowledge
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.