Scott International Procedures, LLC is seeking Sales & Client Support Representative who is enthusiastic, innovative, self-motivated and has a passion to learn on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have basic office skills but must truly enjoy speaking with and solving problems for the most amazing clients an industry could hope for; ours. Our clients represent the cream of the crop in an industry that few even know exist, and as such require a level of service that is usually not found nor required in the general public. Our clients consist of military executive transport, privately held companies and include the largest public companies on the planet. There is no room for error and the standards are high at this level of service. This candidate will work directly with one of the owners of the company and serve as a first stop for sales and service inquiries from clients. He or she will respond to client needs and will have special projects as assigned. This person will often be the face of the company and the level of communication and service to each client must reflect our standards of excellence.
Scott International Procedures provides our clients with world-class Business Aviation International Procedures Training, as well as follow-on support and operational resource solutions. We work in partnership with each of our clients in a manner which sets a consummate standard in training and trust. This standard in trust drives everyone on staff to the highest level of service in the delivery and support of our exceptional professional international pilot training. Scott International Procedures, LLC leads the industry in International Procedures Training to corporate and military pilots. Our reputation goes before us with every client contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from potential and established clients, effectively managing calls or fulfilling requests as required
- Working with the scheduling and training department, initiate and finalize client training events
- Work with clients to tailor training events to their needs
- Forward requests for administrative support (such as requests for training records, invoices, etc).
- Take orders and ship training products
- Forward specific training subject matter clarification requests to the appropriate instructor and follow up with client as to satisfaction of results
- Work with team members and training management to ensure that the training initiatives and goals are followed
- Forward calls to resolve issues to the appropriate division within the company