Sales Consultant / Pilot
RAM Aircraft •
RAM Aircraft has an open position in Waco, Texas for a trained and experienced sales professional. Interest in or knowledge of General Aviation piston engine aircraft or a pilot’s license could be helpful, but not required. Honesty, self-motivation and the ability to learn a complex product line are.
Your job will be to take incoming sales calls and follow up on sales leads. The sales process involves assisting the customer in selecting the right engine package for their airplane as well as educating them in the benefits of a RAM overhauled engine vs. the competition. Once the purchase order is signed, you will manage the project ensuring the engine is built with the correct components for the customer's airplane and collect payment prior to shipment. If the project involves an in-house installation, you will coordinate the schedule, manage the installation and additional maintenance items as they are needed.
Salary starts at $55,000 to $65,000 based upon experience.
About RAM Aircraft, L.P.:
- Successful sales history.
- Good communications skills (oral and written) are necessary.
- Organization and administrative skills are a must.
- Honesty is an absolute requirement.
- A pilot license with multi-engine rating would be a big plus.
- Not required but helpful: Airplane maintenance skills or experience, and/or a pilot license with multi-engine rating would be an added benefit.
RAM is an airplane parts manufacturing, engine & parts overhaul facility with a worldwide reputation for quality. Learn more at ramaircraft.com
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)