Global Technical Services •
Looking for a dependable and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales Representative in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. In this Temp-to- Perm position, you will responsible for managing and generating New Business revenues within a specific geographic region and possibly assigned territory of line of business and serves as prospect client primary point of contact. Matching 401(k) and Insurance is offered on all positions. Apply today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Develop and execute the regional territory action plan designed to maximize revenues from all clients and prospects.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue targets.
- Full accountability for managing revenue and expenses (this includes travel expenses) for respective territory.
- Generate proposals, pricing and contract negotiation, issuance of contracts and distribution of collateral for assigned territory.
- Implement a client visit plan and maximize face to face client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
- Use of Corridor system to maintain and report client/prospect data and to continuously evaluate progress within the client group against pipeline, revenue and profit targets, client plans, and take action with the VP of Sales as required.
- Collaborate with The VP of Sales and General Manager to review plans and develop and implement strategies so as to exceed/maximize sales opportunities.
- Enhance and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Negotiate complex deals with regional customers.
- Managing renewal of existing accounts and cross sell/up sell the range of services /products available.
- Maintain accurate account information in the customer data base
- Participate in pipeline reviews and work with Account Managers and VP of Sales, to identify gaps and help set sales strategy.
- Ensure timely and effective problem resolution for assigned client base.
- Work with account management team for all administrative and financial activities involving clients including timely receipt of territory’s accounts receivables, renewals, contact review and pricing.
- Identify and analyze local market requirements by soliciting client feedback and by maintaining strong industry contacts/network.
- Develop a strong network of colleagues and contacts within the organization to gain respect and trust for effective collaboration and cross selling.
- Attend and participate in sales training and other professional development training as-needed.
- Maintain all client information which may be encountered either directly or indirectly while in the performance of the job in strict confidence and in accordance with client policies and /or any other pertinent confidentiality regulations.
- Remain current in understanding and application of Corridor and aviation repairs and services
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in sales or account management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in direct B2B solution/consultative selling experience – Aviation industry a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Business Aviation
- Strong consultative/solution and value selling skills, results driven sales skills and the ability to close high level account renewals.
- Strong lead generation skills.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Understanding of process improvement with the ability to lead implementation of change.
- Adaptable to constant change.
- Ability to read and write effectively
- Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi- cultural environment.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills including but not limited to the ability to present to groups and to interpret and summarize complex written materials.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing various systems and software programs (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Corridor).
- English proficiency
- Domestic and possible foreign travel will be required
- High level of sales/relationships to commercial operators desired
- General Aviation direct OEM and MRO operations sales desired
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)