Hot Section Technologies is a rapidly growing customer and employee focused Part 145 FAA and EASA certified repair station providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of parts from airframe manufacturers such as ATR, Bombardier and Embraer.
Repair Support Engineer
- Research relevant technical information such as OEM AIPC, CMM, SRM, SBs, FAA/EASA ADs, ACs, etc to create and/or update content used by the company in it’s repair process.
- Identify the tooling, equipment, required materials, sub-assembly parts and/or outside processes necessary to support the companies repair process.
- Estimate repair times and costs for proper quoting of repairs done by the company.
- Provide engineering support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Assess the repair station’s capabilities to develop new repairs.