This position supports the critical Digital Document Library activities in support of the Kuwait Armed Forces Armament and Procurement Authority FMS Director. The incumbent will assist in the development, implementation and coordination of all document and library management protocols, including supporting the necessary system administrator activities.
1. Provide technical expertise, advice and training to officers and enlisted personnel in support of all Digital Records Management requirements and activities.
2. Review, evaluate, and advise the Directorate leadership re; best practice policy and procedures.
3. Ensure necessary Cyber Security policies and procedures are implemented consistent with the KAI Kuwait Cyber Security Program.
4. Provide assistance in analyzing problem areas and develop/recommend corrective measures to resolve deficiencies.
5. Act as resident System Administrator in support of all current and archived records management activities.
6. Receive, process, inventory, maintain and issue records consistent with all library protocols and procedures.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with advanced file hierarchies.
2. Must have sound understanding of digital and physical library records management principles.
3. The ability to interpret technical drawings, specifications, schematics, and the detailed instructions contained in such documents, and relating this information to KAF personnel.
4. Management level administrative ability and be capable of relating detailed instructions to foreign nationals.
5. Must be PC literate and familiar with commercial word processing programs.