Technical Services Analyst
CAMP Systems •
The Technical Service Analyst is responsible for managing the Airframe, Engine, APU and Propeller templates. The TSA is responsible ensuring that the template data is in-line with the OEM manufacturer’s data. The TSA will develop, maintain and manage the revision process to uphold the accuracy of the templates and customer programs.
The TSA is responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of CAMP templates related to the manufacturer(s) assigned to them. Works closely with Director of Technical Services to support, manage, and execute routine template projects. In addition, works with Ops Analysts, Managers and Data Support Service teams to ensure any underlying issues are scanned across all templates and mitigated before it becomes a quality issue per our standard operating procedures.
The TSA will work closely with Director of Technical Services along with the Technical Service Project Manager to come up with other quality initiatives that will help audit/clean the templates to ensure data accuracy.
• Manage key initiatives to achieve business unit vision and cohesion
• Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business processes against business objectives and develop reliable and efficient solutions to fulfill complex customer and business requirements
• Conduct data analysis and collaborate in the development of business systems and processes in support of core business functions
• Act as a leader from start to finish with accountability for successful project delivery within the associated area of responsibility
• Develop new CAMP templates, assemble all pertinent aircraft documents and publications and associate with OEM maintenance task(s)
• Audit Technical Publications work product and identify quality escapes
• Review and audit work performed by CAMP DSS in support of the Technical Publications Group
• Recommend changes in CAMP policies/standards based on knowledge of OEM practices and other factors.
• Manage clerical work being conducted by CAMP DSS resources to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Ensure all assigned aircraft, engine(s) and appliance manufacturer publication revisions are implemented accurately and completely into CAMP maintenance programs per aircraft model revision standards.
• Download, research, review applicability of and incorporate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins, etc. for CAMP templates and aircraft.
• Perform quality review of previously implemented revisions for accuracy and completeness.
• Implement global updates/template changes based on manufacturer publication revisions, as necessary.
• Assist with training of Technical Service Analyst(s) and support personnel when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Engineering, or Information Technology
• 5+ years of analytical experience, with exposure to the aviation industry required.
• Strong organization and documentation skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and function in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to extract and analyze database information; SQL skills to work with large volumes of data is preferred but not mandatory
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with a global team
• Strong computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
• Airframe and Power plant license a plus.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)