HSGI, Inc. is on the hunt for (2-3) technical writers for our Mobile, AL location.
- Currently taking over an aerospace logistics activity, company aims at bringing the current work instructions, Quality documentation, and Operational methods Up, in order to exceed our customer’s expectations as well as aerospace standards requirements.
- With guidance and supervision, Analyze and review work instructions, Quality management documentation, Operational processes and logistics flows to ensure quality and compliance of the activity
- Work closely with the quality department in order to align procedures and work instructions with aerospace standards and customer requirements
- Observe, document, and Understand logistics processes and support the design phase of the processes
Skills and Experience:
- Work instructions in line with quality and process requirements
- Optimized quality and process documents package to perform the logistics activity within designated governance while optimizing performance.
- MS Office Required
- Clear communication Warehouse experience preferred Aviation Experience a plus