Commercial Drone/UAS Operator
Exelon Corporation •
Exelon Corporation is looking to hire a Commercial Drone/UAS Operator.
Majority of the work will be in the Mid-Atlantic region with a specific need for the Baltimore/Washington DC area. Some nationwide travel is possible. Significant drone experience is not required. A willingness to learn and be a productive member in a professional team environment is essential. This is a fulltime position with most operators working 40+ hours a week and Saturdays as needed.
- Conduct inspections of electric generation and utility assets.
- Will also support mission planning, develop mission plans, perform data collection and assist in the processing of collected data.
- Equipment repair, assembly, integration and testing of hardware and systems of the supported mission is also essential.
- FAA Part 107 Commercial Drone Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Safety conscious mindset
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)