Drone Delivery Pilot
DroneUp, LLC •
DroneUp is seeking Senior and Junior Drone operators to join our Flight Operations in Northwest Arkansas. These full and part-time positions require working on-premise at our Walmart delivery operations in Northwest Arkansas. The operators will be responsible for conducting drone delivery operations and other drone operations around DroneUp’s locations. The operators will fill various roles in the operation including serving as remote pilot in command, loadmaster and visual observer. Knowing FAA rules and regulations is crucial, and the operators must be able to operate in a safe and effective manner.
- Part 107 Remote operator Certificate required.
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR Part 107 regulations, airspace, and LAANC system.
- Experience with a variety of UAS platforms is a plus.
- Experience with the following:
- ArduPilot Mission Planner
- MAVlink protocol
- QGround Control
- RFD Tools
- Radio Telemetry
- DJI Go
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Google Earth, Google apps, and UAV piloting apps.
- Experience with Radio Controlled airplanes or RC systems in general is a plus.
- Strong focus on safety.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Operators will need to be able to lift and carry heavy equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drone Flight: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)