Drone Pilot - Property Inspector
Bees360, Inc. •
The Bees360 Field Inspector is responsible for completing assigned residential and commercial property inspections in a territory defined by their travel radius within their flexible schedule. The property inspector will gather information and images using cutting edge technology and communication and load it into the Bees360 Pilot app.
- Travel to residential and commercial properties to conduct various types of exterior and interior inspections.
- Utilize excellent customer service and communication skills to talk/text/email with property owners and Bees360 internal scheduling team to schedule inspections in a timely manner to meet Service Level Agreements with Bees360 and its Customers.
- Expertly navigate personal UAV to take various predetermined roof images.
- Utilize BeesPilot App to take predetermined photos of exterior and interior photos of property.
- Pilots will be required to act & present themselves in a professional manner while representing Bees360 and our clients.
- Excellent Communication both written and oral
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have an active FAA part 107 License.
- Must be able to commute to property locations.
- Must be Proficient in LAANC (AIRMAP OR KITTYHAWK), Airspace Authorizations (FAA DRONE ZONE) and DJI GEO FENCING
- Must have own drone with a minimum of 12 MP camera. The following drones are compatible with Bees360 Pilot App: DJI Mini, Mini 2, Phantom 4 Pro(& v2), Mavic Platinum, Air, Air2s, and Mavic 2 (Pro & Zoom).
- Other drones may be used to complete inspections but will require manual upload using a laptop or pc.
- Must be comfortable with working outside in the elements which can include extreme hot and cold temperatures for long periods of time several days in the week.
- Flexible Self Determined Schedule Sunday through Saturday
- Work across the area you live or choose to work.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Status
- Paid weekly Based on Projects
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)