Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight, and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us!
We are industry leaders in providing drone inspection and survey solutions around the world but we are also becoming increasingly recognised as a world leader in visual asset management software solutions through our iHawk cloud-based software. We have global operations and have offices in US, Middle East and UK.
In short – we do cool stuff and we are really good at it.
The role of UAV pilot is central to the execution of Cyberhawk’s Asset Inspection capability. Working in pairs (with a Sensor Operator), in often challenging environments, the Pilot is responsible for the day to day delivery of field flight plans to provide Cyberhawk’s clients with reliable data to make safety critical decisions on maintenance of assets, including wildfire protection.
- Conduct UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) operations in a controlled manner as PIC (Pilot in Command) across multiple UAS platforms, systems and payloads.
- Perform Pre/In flight procedures and checks while adhering to company SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to maximise productivity and minimise risk
- Perform Post operations management, including data handover and flight documentation.
- Log daily operations using in-house workpack management system.
- Assist with job preparation such as creation of RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statement), documentation, equipment management, organising travel & accommodation.
- Collaborate with Planning Department/Coordinator(s) to ensure proper and effective implementation of SOPs and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
- Adhere to Cyberhawk’s highest standards of health and safety.