Bees360, Inc. •
Rapidly growing company is seeking drone pilots with a FAA part 107 license for residential and commercial inspections in and around the Tallahassee, FL area. Duties include inspecting both roof and elevations on commercial and residential buildings for Insurance Carriers and safely operating your UAV per all government regulations. Drone pilots will be employed as 1099 contractors.
Pilots will conduct roof and elevation inspections for underwriting and claims assignments, coordinate with dispatch and property owners to schedule inspections, upload and return data from inspections. Pilots will be required to act & present themselves in a professional manner while representing Bees360 and our clients.
- Must be Proficient in LAANC(AIRMAP OR KITTYHAWK), Airspace Authorizations(FAA DRONE ZONE) and DJI GEO FENCING
- Must have an active FAA part 107 UAV license, drivers license and liability insurance
- Must have own drone. DJI PHANTOM 4, MAVIC PRO, MAVIC 2 PRO and MAVIC 2 ZOOM is the preferred hardware that is compatible with our app.
Pay: $100.00 - $300.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)