Fixed Wing UAS Pilot
Skye Link •
Skye Link is seeking a professional FAA part 107 certified remote UAV pilot with fixed wing experience to help fly and support data collection operations in southern California area.
Compensation varies dependent on candidate experience level.
- Minimum of 50 hours of commercial UAV flight time, minimum 5 hours with fixed wing such as Ebee X, WingtraOne, etc.
- Conduct pre-flight checklists, safety/risk assessments, and mission planning.
- Complete sUAS flights according to all local & national regulations including strictly abiding by all FAA Part 107 sUAS laws & regulations
- Organize and deliver acquired images & data in a timely fashion in order to be processed.
- Coordinates with customers to determine, document and validate project requirements, goals and objectives.
- Willingness to drive to job locations within the southern CA region
- Strong familiarity of US National Airspace System and ability to communicate with ATC when necessary
- Understanding of photography & videography concepts
- Familiarity with data concepts including Photogrammetry, GIS, CAD
Nice To Have Skills/Experience:
- Fixed Wing UAS Operation Experience (Ebee X or WingtraOne)
- Hands-on Photogrammetry, GIS, and/or LiDAR analysis experience
- Experience in renewable energy, utilities, roofing, infrastructure, and/or construction industry
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)