Part 107 Pilot
DroneHive Inc. •
We are looking for a Part 107 pilot that owns either a Phantom 4 Multispectral, Sentera Double 4K Sensor or a Micasense Altum for agricultural data collections next year. Roughly estimating to do 10 flights per season. Apply if you are interested.
- Agricultural Multispectral data collection maintaining a minimum 75% image overlap for front and side.
- Agriculture camera capturing near-infrared and red-edge wavelengths of light
- Simultaneous RGB color image capture capability
We recommend one of two packages:
- Phantom 4 Multispectral edition
- Phantom 4 Pro with Sentera NDVI/NDRE Double 4K camera upgrade
Sentera has higher multispectral resolution
P4M has RTK support and a single global-shutter unit for easier deployment
Acceptable alternatives we have tested are:
- Micasense Altum
- Micasense RedEdge-MX
- Drone capable of deploying an approved camera payload
- Enough batteries to fly up to 400 acres at 400 ft and/or the ability to recharge in the field such that 400 acres could be completed in the ~4-hour period around solar noon.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Part 107 License (Preferred)
- Phantom 4 Multispectral, MicaSense, or Sentera Sensor (Preferred)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)