Pilot Unmanned Aerial Vehicle 3
Northrop Grumman •
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a UAV Pilot 3 to perform Global Hawk Pilot duties for the GHMD program. The successful candidate will serve as a Global Hawk pilot for launch, recovery, and sensor operations segments of Global Hawk Maritime Demonstration missions. Located in Patuxent River, MD, the candidate will participate with customer staff in planning and execution of Global Hawk flight operations as directed.
- Bachelors degree in Science or a related field and a minimum of 5 years aviation experience.
- Must have a FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Certificate, with Single Engine Land privileges and Instrument Rating.
- Minimum of 500 flight hours as pilot-in-command of a manned aircraft.
- Current Class I or II FAA medical certificate.
- Secret Clearance Required.
- Military Flight Experience.
- Qualified Global Hawk or UAS Pilot.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor and/or previous rated military instructor pilot.
Relocation assistance may be available
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)