• Familiarity with military logistics systems, to include COLTS and UAS-I.
• Familiarity with customer and corporate expectations, policies, and business practices and high customer satisfaction orientation.
• Familiarity with military radios and communications protocols.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 principles and concepts.
• Comfortable with firewall configurations, CISCO network switches, RAIDs, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and integrated system administrative functions.
• An understanding of the operation and configuration of blade server arrays.
• Prior military experience, including deployments is a desired plus.
• Prior Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) maintenance experience a desired plus.
• Prior aviation maintenance and flight line support a plus.
• 2-year degree in electronics, information technology and / or military trade school graduate a plus.
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions. This position is subject to noise. Employees may be required to participate in the Hearing Conservation Program, which will require regular testing and wearing of hearing protection equipment where necessary. This position is subject to a variety of physical and atmospheric conditions. This position will require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This position is subject to oils. This position is subject to working conditions peculiar to the particular assignment. (e.g., required to perform work-related travel worldwide and may include accompanying DOD forces into hardship and combat areas with little notice for extended periods of time.) This position will involve exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds of force constantly. Visual requirement is the minimum standard for those whose work deals largely with visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and computer terminals; extensive reading and research; and using measuring devices.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.