UAS Drone Pilot
Skye Link •
*This is a remote position*
Skye Link is seeking a professional FAA part 107 certified remote UAV pilot to help fly and support our client missions in the greater southeast region.
Compensation varies dependent on candidate experience level.
Pilot Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 50 hours of commercial UAV flight time
- Conduct pre-flight checklists, safety/risk assessments, and mission planning.
- Complete sUAS flights according to all local & national regulations including strictly abiding by all FAA Part 107 sUAS laws & regulations
- Organize and deliver acquired images & data in a timely fashion in order to be processed.
- Coordinates with customers to determine, document and validate project requirements, goals and objectives.
- Willingness to drive to job locations within the southeastern region
- Strong familiarity of US National Airspace System and ability to communicate with ATC when necessary
- Understanding of photography & videography concepts
- Familiarity with data concepts including Photogrammetry, GIS, CAD
- Handles confidential information; and becomes a trusted member of the team.
Nice To Have Skills/Experience:
- Thermal imaging experience
- Hands-on Photogrammetry, GIS, and/or LiDAR analysis experience
- Experience in renewable energy, utilities, roofing, infrastructure, and/or construction industry
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- FAA Part 107 License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)