UAS Drone Pilot
Skye Link •
Skye Link is seeking a professional FAA part 107 certified remote UAV pilot to help fly and support our client missions in the greater Charlotte NC region.
This role may begin as a part-time role with the opportunity to develop into a fulltime position for the right individual. Compensation varies dependent on candidate experience level.
Nice To Have Skills/Experience:
- Minimum of 100 hours of commercial UAV flight time
- Conduct pre-flight checklists, safety/risk assessments, and mission planning.
- Complete sUAS flights according to all local & national regulations including strictly abiding by all FAA Part 107 sUAS laws & regulations
- Organize and deliver acquired images & data in a timely fashion in order to be processed.
- Coordinates with customers to determine, document and validate project requirements, goals and objectives.
- Willingness to drive to job locations within the southeastern region
- Strong familiarity of US National Airspace System and ability to communicate with ATC when necessary
- Understanding of photography & videography concepts
- Familiarity with data concepts including Photogrammetry, GIS, CAD
- Handles confidential information; and becomes a trusted member of the team.
- Thermal imaging experience
- Hands-on Photogrammetry, GIS, and/or LiDAR analysis experience
- Experience in renewable energy, utilities, roofing, infrastructure, and/or construction industry
- Holds private pilot license
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
On the road
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)