1. Minimum 4 years’ experience and 200 flight hours on the Gray Eagle UAS (Documented in Flight records/addressed on resume)
2. Strong interpersonal, coaching and team building skills
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Experience with the U.S. Army Aviation or other Government contracting agencies
5. Must be able to ascend and descend stairs; stand for an extended period of time up to at least 50 minutes and walk at least 100 meters across uneven or unpaved surfaces
6. Must be a US Citizen
7. Rotational shift work is required; typically 24/5 coverage, with rotations based on work section requirements
8. Instructor/Operator (IO) designation, earned at either Ft Huachuca or certified by Army Aviation’s Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES)
1. Prior TRADOC experience; Instructor/Operator hours in training environment preferred; multi-platform quals preferred
2. Prior deployment and operation of the platform applying to instruct
3. Familiarity with ISO- certified Quality Management System
4. Current active US Secret Clearance
High School Graduate, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or work/military experience.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
· System qualification in Gray Eagle MQ-1C UAS on software version 4.3.3 (UGCS) or later
· Must have at least 200 flight hours and 4 years’ experience on Shadow 200 and/or Gray Eagle UAS.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a flight physical per AR 95-20.
· Must be able to satisfactorily complete all evaluations to include TRADOC instructor evaluations per 2/13th Aviation Regiment SOPs, and oral academic evaluations, no-notice evaluations, DES, PFEs, and SFE per AR 95-20.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance if required
· Travel up to 10% required.