Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- FAA Private Pilot Certificate plus Instrument rating.
- Minimum 500 hours as Pilot in Command (Manned).
- Previous qualifications as UAS AVO.
- Minimum 100 hours as Pilot in Command (Unmanned).
- Previous qualification as UAS payload operator (PO) or mission commander/coordinator (MC).
- Ability to deploy OCONUS.
- Minimum of 1 year’s deployments in combat zones.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience working in Africa.
- Demonstrated prior experience operating multiple UAS platforms.
- Experience with the U.S. Department of State (DoS), U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), or other Government contracting agencies.
- Strong MS Suite skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4 year college/university.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess Active SECRET Clearance
The position is contingent upon candidate’s ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination” supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993.