- Possess knowledge of FAA regulations applicable to the operation of UAS in the NAS.
- Possess, at a minimum, a valid FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate.
- Must have a working knowledge of UAS camera systems/payloads for capturing aerial data.
- Possess UAS experience identified by appropriate logbook entries.
- Minimum 25 hours total documented UAS flight time.
- Must have a working knowledge of FAA authorized COAs.
- Must have a working knowledge of FAA LAANC airspace requests/authorizations.
- Ability to work with integrated teams comprised of military, civilian and contractor personnel.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degrees from an accredited college in a related aerospace discipline with 3 years minimum professional aviation experience (Manned or Unmanned) OR Equivalent education/experience combined, with minimum High School Diploma with 5 years minimum professional aviation experience (Manned or Unmanned).Must be able to travel up to 50% or more of the time. US travel only.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation and drug screen.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Possess a military or civilian aviation background with strong knowledge of UAS platforms and an understanding of aviation operations to include planning, maintenance, equipment preparation and evaluation, conduct of UAS missions, data collection and general processing technics.
- Familiarity with UAS industry specific software, to include, but not limited, to Pix4D, Drone Deploy, DJI, Ardupilot, QGCS and similar products
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.