AUV Flight Services •
Position Type: Permanent
AUV Flight Services is seeking a full-time, talented professional to support customer and internal UAS flight operations. Flight operations will be conducted utilizing a number of platforms, autopilots, and sensors. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with extensive experience operating unmanned aircraft with small deployed teams and no direct supervision.
- This position is based in Tucson, AZ, with an estimated company travel requirement of up to 75%. The UAS Pilot will perform preflight, flight and post-flight duties on company or customer owned aircraft.
- The Pilot shall be cross trained on multiple positions and platforms to allow for minimal crewing for flight locations, as well as flexibility across customer bases.
- The candidate can expect to fly UAS for commercial customers and perform tasks such as aerial data collection, aircraft and sensor maintenance and troubleshooting.
- FAA Part 107 License, or ability to obtain
- Experience with multiple autopilots (Piccolo, Pixhawk, DJI, etc)
- Rotary-wing/Multirotor sUAS experience
- Fixed wing sUAS flight experience
- FAA Private Pilot License with Instrument Rating preferred
AUV Flight Services thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
AUV Flight Services is an equal opportunity employer.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)