- Possess superior time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively on projects and assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to interface cooperatively with departmental personnel and customers.
- Strong safety work ethic – recognizes the importance of properly handing hazardous materials, chemicals, tools, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver great results in short amount of time with minimal outside direction.
- Strong computer skills; knowledgeable in MS software programs, and other relevant computer applications involving Production.
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with the continual pursuit of perfection.
- Must possess, or can possess, a minimum of a Secret level security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
AEgis Technologies, a BlueHalo company, provides advanced engineering solutions across the space superiority, directed energy, missile defense, electronic warfare & cyber, C4ISR, and intelligence markets. The Company was founded in 1989 and has served its core customer base as a trusted partner for decades focused on solving the Defense and National Security Community’s hardest challenges. AEgis is an end to end life cycle partner through R&D, development, and into operations. We are the trusted provider leading the transformation for tomorrow’s multi-modal and multi-domain warfare. AEgis Technologies – Leading the Transformation of Modern Warfare.