UAV Mission Operations Analyst
Booz Allen Hamilton •
Identify, analyze, and evaluate complex and highly sensitive systems, policies, processes, and instrumentation related to foreign threats and homeland security. Determine procedures for solving complex design, integration, and analytical problems and perform or direct scientific and technical intelligence analysis. Report changes, trends, and implications regarding the design and integration of evolving systems and instrumentation. Prepare briefings and reports on analysis methodologies and results and provide work leadership for junior employees. Work as part of a Model-Based System Engineering Team, assisting with creating models detailing system analysis and specifications. Provide the subject matter expertise needed to develop preferred system capabilities, take ownership, and help to drive the engineering of the system capabilities being developed. Work closely with project management, system engineers, development teams, and the DevOps team.
- Experience with the Navy’s unmanned air vehicle (UAV) platforms
- Experience with UAV Mission Planning and Mission Management, including SIGINT, Link16, or Situational Awareness
- Knowledge of Airborne Situational Awareness and Collision Avoidance concerns
- Knowledge of Unmanned Autonomous Vehicle operations and the integration of various capabilities into the vehicles
- Ability to work with a team and provided UAV expertise into a total big picture solution
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with unmanned vehicles and systems or as an operator or engineer preferred
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
- We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)