• Demonstrated relevant experience (academic, work, or combination of both) in the technical support for simulations.
• Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technical concepts in a complex environment supporting models and simulations, integration, analysis, scenarios and experimentation.
Required Qualifications:• H.S Graduate required.
• Must have current Security + CE certification.
• Must obtain Windows 10 or Server 2016 certification within 6 months of hire date.
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Secret clearance
Desired Qualifications:• Experience directly related to virtual UAV operation.
• Experience in Battlefield Visualization (virtual UAV) operation and training during division and corps level Warfighter Exercises (WFXs), Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRXs) and similar related exercises.
• 1+ years of expertise in academic or work in the technical support for intelligence models & simulations is desired.
• Associate degree preferred.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Any formal job offer will be contingent upon the incumbents' receipt of an Interim Secret Clearance and successful adjudication of the security clearance process.