ONIT Aviaiton is seeking Contract - Interior Installation Tech I - REQ# 134708 in GAC Savannah
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma/GED. Applicable installation, fabrication or related experience or trade school preferred.
The Interior Installation Technician I works under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications. Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
2. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork.
3. Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
4. Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
1. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
2. Perform other duties as required.
Other Requirements: 1. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. 2. Able to work any shift.
3. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds.
4. Must be computer literate.
Languages Required (in addition to English): No Selection
Requisition Number: 134708
Department: J0411-FP G500 Install
Number of Openings: 1.0