Administrative Assistants - Miami, FL
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services now offers Administrative Assistant jobs in Miami, Florida.
The Administrative Assistant s job is to maintain balanced ULD stock at all stations on the customer network. To meet scheduled and ad-hoc ULD requirements achieving optimum utilization of ULD.
- Monitor airline schedules, traffic and ULD utilization to assess ULD requirements at stations and raise appropriate and timely disposition requests
- Be well updated with airline operational requirements to ensure all customer and station specific requirements are considered when disposition requests are raised
- Take necessary follow up action to distribute station ULD stock between the airline ground handling agents as per the agreed allocation
- Maintain good working relations with the Ground handling agents at stations to assist in effective stock control
- Follow up on performance of disposition requests raised and take corrective actions where non performed
- Seek alternative solutions in coordination with the Airline Coordinators, Account Managers, Supervisors and Regional Manager Operations when required to balance station ULD stock
- Timely close disposition requests with appropriate feedback
- Provide feedback on stock utilization to Airline Coordinators and Account Managers to help accurately calculate customer standard stock for the stations
- Escalate recurring non-performance issues hindering stock balancing at any station to the Airline Coordinator, Account Manager or Supervisor for initiating follow up action
- Promptly respond to messages received in mailbox and action messages as instructed
- Work in close coordination with the field-based team for the regions they represent
- Handle specific projects within defined areas of responsibility
- High School Diploma required; College Degree or equivalent preferred
- Previous airline operations experience preferred
- ULD management experience is highly preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good IT Skills, Excel Skills a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle complexity
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: