- Must be a strong communicator, who is organized and goal oriented
- Must communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with clients
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience
- Must demonstrate initiative by administering and tracking projects and reporting progress
- Must work with sense of urgency
- Must be persistent and thorough
- Must have good computer skills
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular
STS Component Solutions offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-772-208-7225.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.