Human Resources Data Entry Processor- Columbus, MS
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Responsible for completing work accurately and in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented and have previous experience with Data Entry. This position will be working with the Human Resources team to input data into the HR information systems (HRIS).
- Entering data into the ADP database
- Typing accuracy is important.
- To qualify for this position you MUST have: 2+ years of recent word processing / data entry clerk experience
- Typing speed of 60+ words per minute and accurate, fast data entry & 10-key skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word
- Able to quickly grasp the flow of a document and perform data input with context and technical definition support.
- The ability to prioritize & multitask
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- You must be a dependable, responsible team-player with great integrity!Excellent time management skills
- Experience in database entry into an HRIS is strongly preferred.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: