Our client GoAeroMx, is a maintenance services company developed from worldwide operating and management experience of transport category aircraft. Their maintenance and technical operations team have a deep knowledge in regulatory compliance, program development, auditing, and in-service technical support. Their experiences include working with multiple aviation authorities including BDCA, CAACI, EASA, FAA and TCCA.
- High School diploma/GED
- 2 years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and 2 years related work experience or 4 years’ experience in an avionics/electronic career field
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Orders, blueprints and schematic diagrams
Accomplish avionics installations. Fabricate wire harnesses, install, terminate, accomplish continuity checks and troubleshooting, and assist in functional testing of avionics/electrical systems. Ability to travel with own tools is essential. Travel and accommodation are paid.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess a strong understanding of avionics interface, troubleshooting, and EWIS installation techniques.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Ensure that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements, company standards, and engineering specifications.
- Coordinate with and assists other team members to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Clearly communicate installation differences and liaise with team leader or engineering on a solution.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- All other duties and responsibilities of an Aircraft Maintenance Technician as defined in Company Manuals.