Avionics Technician (PD) - Mountain Home, Idaho 24746
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Mountain Home, Idaho.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring. Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses. Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes. Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair. Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
- F-15 experienced preferred but not required.
- Active Secret Clearance required to start the assignment.
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
- Must be willing to work nights and overtime as required on short notice
- Must be willing to travel on short notice. Refusal will be considered as self-termination.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company. Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug testing
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)