Mountain Air Cargo •
Maintain MAC aircraft to highest standards of safety and reliability in accordance with MAC Maintenance Policies and Procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair the following aircraft avionics/electrical systems in accordance
with FAA requirements, manufacturers specifications and company procedures:
Automatic Flight Control
Communications and Cockpit Voice Recording
AC/DC generation and electrical interface
Flight Data Recording, Instrumentation, Crew Alerting
Navigation and Air Data
Electrical interfaces with other systems
Use and interpret aircraft
wiring diagrams and schematics.
Install and test aircraft
Ability to use specialized
test equipment such as: pitot/static and air data, Nav. Testers (IFR4000 and
IFR6000), TCAS, multimeters, milliohm meters, megohmmeters, ELT, and ULB
Make appropriate entries on
aircraft work forms and records.
Demonstrate a commitment to
continuous safety improvement.
Maintain aircraft and
maintenance facility in a clean, organized, and professional manner.
Responsible for safeguarding
and maintaining company assets.
Maintain highest level of
personal training and readiness to perform assigned tasks.
Ensures compliance with
safety policies and procedures.
Assist line stations troubleshoot
and repair avionics systems.
Perform limited aircraft
Perform other duties as
assigned by the avionics manager.
Education and Experience
Airframe License (minimum)
Avionics Course or equivalent military or commercial experience on Garmin, Honeywell, Collins, etc. type avionics systems.
High School Diploma
Valid Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Thorough working knowledge of blueprints, work orders and task cards to determine type of configuration and special instructions prior to installation.
- Extensive knowledge in the process for making and repairing sheet metal, fiberglass and composite parts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of estimating hours and materials for completing projects.
- Complete knowledge of aircraft fasteners and applications.
Complete knowledge of all related skill area machines, equipment and hand tools.Supervisory Responsibilities:
Job Ident #: