Electrical/Avionics Tech - Edwards AFB, CA - 130040
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for an Electrical/Avionics Tech to work in California! Apply today with your most recent resume and if you meet the qualifications a recruiter will be in contact with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Services, repairs, and overhauls F-22 aircraft electrical systems to ensure airworthiness.
* Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft electrical systems. Incorporate engineering changes.
* Replaces and repairs worn or damaged components. Adjusts, repairs, and replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
* Work typically requires a detailed understanding of the interrelationships of circuits.
* Perform such tasks as making circuit analyzes, and tracing relationships in signal flow.
* Use complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers, distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment.
* Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices, may provide technical guidance.
* Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, repair manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes
* Identify aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders
* Work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Must have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance; Interim clearance acceptable to start
* Must have 2-3 years experience in fighter aircraft electrical maintenance
* Knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* F-22 experience is preferred.
* F-22 Low Observable materials application
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
Regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use
hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk,
* The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: