Electrical Aircraft Mechanic
Zenex Partners •
Space Systems Loral is looking for Electrical Aircraft Mechanics to join their team in Pasadena, CA. This is a 12 Months Contract to Hire position.
- Work on the Mfg. shop floor, ensuring that all production activities are performed on-time, safely, and in a professional manner.
- Maintain incredibly high standards of workmanship, calling attention to any quality issues that are noted.
- Stage, set-up, assemble, test, and install electronics equipment as required
- Working knowledge (but limited to) soldering, torque certification, mate / de-mate, ESD requirements, and their respective process specification (NASA, JPL etc.).
- Troubleshooting various electro-mechanical components.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Mfg. Eng. when defects are noted in order to repair the part/assembly to engineering standard.
- Collaborate with Mfg. Eng.and Engineers to continuously improve processes and product
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring a safe, efficient and effective work environment
- Must have a strong background in electronics, adhering to procedures/drawings and attention to detail
- Understand the operation of various types of test equipment (i.e. Digital Volt Meters)
- Work with our machine shop
- 5-7 years satellite/aircraft integration and test experience or related electrical experience
- ESD Requirement
- Soldering(J – STD / NASA 8739)
- Torque Requirements
- Work knowledge of the manufacturing processes for wire harness, mechanical assemblies, and electromechanical assemblies
- Well-developed skill in communicating with others
- Ability to perform basic math
- Read and understand electromechanical blueprints
- Crane and Forklift Certified
- Education & Certification:
- GED – High School Education
- Active certification of J-STD / NASA 8739 specification a plus
- Requirements: Must be a US Person under International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- (ITAR) to be eligible
- Work Environment: Aerospace Facility
- Citizenship: Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Schedule: 9/80
Job Ident #:
Space Systems Loral