- Must have completed an Army aircraft armament maintainer's course.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience maintaining either the AH-64 or it's weapons systems.
- FCC or FAA Airframe License
- Must have an aviation background with an electronics specialty.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal
Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC
the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms
its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and
applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to
protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native
Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment
opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of
age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity,
marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.