- At least 5 years helicopter experience.
- One year experience in a shop leadership role / environment.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to organize multiple ongoing activities.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Programs.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
Education: High school degree.
Certification: FAA A&P Certificate
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DOT/FAA DRUG SCREENING AND A 10 YEAR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Recruiter Direct Contact #: (754) 702-2442
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer