Aeronautical Engineer - Greenville, SC - 130528
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for an Aeronautical Engineer to work in Greenville, South Carolina! Apply today with your most recent resume and if you meet the qualifications a recruiter will be in contact with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Primary duties of this assignment include technical solution development and coordination, and preparation and release of dispositions related to discrepancies on high performance aircraft detail parts, assemblies, installations and finishes.
* Assist with the Material Review Board (MRB) to support detail fabrication, sub-assembly, component assembly, and mate through delivery operations.
* Support Planning reviews for F-16 Production through all phases of the F-16 Production
* Required to coordinate across many Greenville Operations Functional areas and LM Aero sites, including Stress/DADT, Quality Assurance, Planning, Functional Test, Structures and Systems Design groups, Safety, Materials and Processes and Flight Sciences.
* Will work closely with the production floor, support process improvements, incorporate best practices into daily operations, and coordinate lessons learned and corrective action.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Must be U.S. Citizen
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering field is required.
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience with aircraft design, assembly, production or repair is required.
Must possess experience with making timely decisions and possess the
ability to understand and manage financial impacts created by specific
* Must value and support diversity
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: