Aeronautical Engineer - Palmdale, CA - 130202
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for an Aeronautical Engineer! Apply today with your most recent resume and if you meet the qualifications a recruiter will be in contact with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Development, test, and validation of mechanical designs.
* Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
* Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
* Creation and/or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
* Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at Lockheed Martin and external supplier facilities.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
* Must have a secret clearance with an investigation completed within the last 5 years.
* 3-D CATIA experience is required.
* Mechanism Design experience is required.
* Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience is required.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: