Aerospace Job Shop Engineer
Aviation Search Group •
We are seeking an Aerospace Job Shop Engineer for Crescent Aerospace, a top provider of precision machined turbine engine components. This position is responsible for overseeing production from initial product design to delivery.
Since 1979, Crescent Aerospace has been a prominent supplier for engine components throughout the aviation industry. Crescent Aerospace has over 800 years of aerospace machining experience among its 60 associates.
- Design and build fixtures for VTL turning.
- Identify and procure cutting tools for products you are responsible for.
- Create machining method while ensuring compliance to customer requirements.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
- Accurately and efficiently perform programming for CNC operations.
- Confer with customer regarding engineering and specification requirements.
- Develop and launch new machining methods.
- Initiate and track process changes and continuous improvement activities.
- Confers with management, engineering and other staff regarding machining capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Meet established standards for productivity and quality.
- 10 years experience in an Aerospace job-shop machining environment.
- Turbine-ring machining experience highly preferred.
- Experience with VTL turning of aerospace alloys: nickel/cobalt and titanium.
Job Ident #: