The Structures Company •
Are you known for your attention to detail and pride yourself in being a responsible Avionics Engineer? Join our team and take your career to new heights!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Avionics and/or Electrical system development and integration experience is required.
- Experience with the FAA (14 CFR Part 25) and/or EASA (CS-25) certification is required.
- Experience with Data Concentration Networking and/or Integrated Modular Avionics is preferred.
- Understanding of DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes is preferred.
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- ARP-4754A experience including requirements development, validation and verification is preferred.
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management database is preferred.
- Requirement validation Including Tracing, Rationale and Technical Supplier Coordination for ARP4754A Artifacts
- Completeness and Correctness per Regulatory and Gulfstream Processes
- System Integration with Integrated Modular Avionic Platforms
- Verification (Testing) Including Lab and/or Aircraft Troubleshooting
- System Knowledge Needed Over Wiring Design
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace, mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering
- Background in the aerospace industry preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)