The Structures Company •
Are you known for your attention to detail and pride yourself in being a responsible professional Electrical Engineer? Join our team and take your career to new heights!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities and Preferred Experience Requirements:
- Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
- Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
- Aerospace Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree - Engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 18 months of related Engineering experience.
- Experience credit will be considered for related advance degrees limited to 2 years for the Master's and 4 years for PhD in field applicable to the job position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)