FPGA Design Engineer - Camden, NJ - 130375
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for a FPGA Design Engineer to work in Camden, NJ! Apply today with your most recent resume and if you meet the qualifications a recruiter will be in contact with you!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Responsible for the architecture, implementation, verification/validation through Software integration test, for delivery of complex FPGAs AND/OR ASICs systems.
* Will develop architectures for implementation of high throughput complex designs involving Cryptographic Algorithms (VHDL, HLS) with high speed protocols– NVMe, PCIe/SRIOV, 10G-400G Ethernet, TCP/IP, and IP development/integration targeting ARM SOC FPGAs (Ex. Xilinx MPSOC) AND/OR ASICs.
* Will be responsible for writing/debugging tests/sequences for End-to-End simulation on UVM framework, with System Verilog Assertions, and also writing/debugging C++ based SW driven validation on SOC evaluation boards (Xilinx MPSOC) running Linux.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* At least 3 year experience with proven track record of implementing complex algorithms in networking ASIC/FPGAs
* Proficiency in VHDL, C++ (OOP) and System Verilog Assertions (SVA)
* Experience with debugging in ARM ecosystem with Linux OS
* Knowledge of high-speed protocols (PCIe, TCP/IP, Ethernet)
* Excellent Analytical/Debug skills Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
* U.S Government Secret security clearance REQUIRED
* U.S. Citizenship required
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Prior experience with: High Level Synthesis (HLS) with Vivado, Mentor
Catapult Xilinx MPSOC, and Vivado SDK and Linux super user Cryptographic
and high speed networking designs
* Bachelor of Science in
Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent Master of
Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: