For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: email@example.com
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!!
Time and a Half on Overtime!
No Tools Required!
The Interior Installation Technician I works under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels).
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status