- Must possess a minimum of four years composites experience or two years experience with completion of Composites III.
- Must have skills for Blueprint Reading II and Practical Shop Math.
- Must possess certifications required by the company.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of process specifications.
- Must have composite layup experience.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT
Must be knowledgeable in the use of process specifications and manufacturing processes, including the use of computerized systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.